At Bodali Seva Mandal UK we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
- By giving you control over the personal information we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences.
- Make sure your personal information is always secure and protected.
- Are fair and transparent about how we use the personal information we hold.
- Only ever use your personal information for the purpose that you trusted us to use it for.
- Respect your choices and will inform you if there are important changes that affect your personal information or how we use it.
- Take responsibility for the personal information that we hold about you.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name & contact information, including email, home address and phone number.
- Your personal details may be held electronically or on paper format.
- Photographs taken at our Annual General Meetings / Samelans.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To communicate with you, for example AGM meeting dates, location.
- Compile your data for use in a directory, electronic or paper format.
- We may contact you by email, SMS, phone or post.
What information does Bodali Seva Mandal UK share with third parties?
We will not share your personal information with any third party for marketing or advertising purposes.
We may share your personal information with a third party to claim gift aid for your donation, with your permission. We may put your photographs on our website with your permission.
Your Controls and choices
Where possible, we give you control over the personal information we collect about you, to ensure it is accurate and reflects your preferences. You have the right to access, update and amend personal information that we hold about you.
In certain circumstances, you can also:
- Object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes.
- Ask us to limit or restrict our use of your personal information.
- Ask us to correct, remove or delete personal information about you. Contact our data controller via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic encryption and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Only elected committee members can access your records we hold.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.